Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tips for mum's 2

Hello all and Happy Tuesday!!
My tips for mum's...and Dad's
This week has some things I have done or I am currently doing...first off and an Idea I am in love with!!!
You simply take an old baby wash bottle  cut a hole in the bottom that's the size of your faucet and cut the top part of the bottle off. Next cut a horse shoe shape out of the back and enjoy! I have a bottle set aside and I plan to do this in the morning I'll post pictures after I have finished :D
Love Love Love this and I have been doing it for a while!
Organize all your instruction booklets from items. Simply put all instructions and warranties along with any other items your may want to save from a product in a three ring binder! Trust me this is the most perfect way to organize all this!
This one blows my mind! Never buy celery again! Did you know that you can grow another complete celery stalk from the bottom piece that you cut off and throw away? I'm actually trying it right now!!! I'll post back in a few weeks on how it is going!! Cut off the end that you would normally “throw away” and then place it in a small dish filled with warm water. Next “pot” the celery stalk (Stalk Side Up) or place in your garden. Just dig a small hole, fill it with water and set the end in the hole, then cover it up with an inch or so of soil. Water thoroughly. That is it! Now the “end” will grow into a full stalk of celery! Rinse and Repeat and you never have to buy celery again! 
This one came in handy tonight! Easy way to remove a splinter! Mistress of mayhem and I both got splinters tonight after a play date in the park...I wasn't so worried about me but Mistress of mayhem was extremely upset about mommy coming at her with a needle....so I looked up easy removal of splinters and found this...and it worked pretty well....apply a paste of baking soda and water, then waiting several minutes for the splinter to pop out of the skin.
Source: wikihow.com via Janna on Pinterest
I hope these little bits of tid bits help you out on your journey through life!!!! again... Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment